Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sephora Haul










These are the new products that I bought from Sephora this past week. I know, I have a bad makeup addiction! lol

1. Makeup Forever Mat Velvet + Foundation shade 20

2. Sephora Eye Trio in Starwalker No 1

3. LORAC Baked Matte Satin Blush in Exposed (Peachy Pink)

4. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer with real cocoa (smells like chocolate)

5. Sephora Glitter Eyeliner in Opal

6. LORAC Unzipped Eye Shadow Palette

7. Philosophy Microdelivery Brightening Peel (sample)

I bought the Sephora Eye Trio & Glitter Eye Liner for my daughter to wear for her first Sweetheart Dance. Will try to post pics on here of her makeup. I've used the LORAC blush already, and have it in another color. I LOVE this blush. I haven't used the bronzer or the eye shadow palette yet but I can't wait to use them. I love the colors in the palette. As always, please subscribe if you like my blog & feel free to comment if there is anything that you would like to see a specific post on. I'm hoping to start doing these in video soon :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment