Sunday, February 19, 2012

Review: Philosophy Miracle Worker Dark Spot Correcting System


This is what Sephora says about this product:

What it is:
An antiaging skincare kit to address dark spots, overall brightening, and wrinkles.

What it is formulated to do:
Two of Philosophy's Miracle Worker products come together in this set. The Miracle Worker Dark Spot Corrector visibly improves the appearance of skin discoloration associated with age spots, acne scarring, and sun damage. The Miraculous Anti-Aging Retinoid Solution pours over the Antiaging Retinoid Pads before the first use, creating a fresh-pour elixir. Formulated with HPR next-generation retinoid technology, this advanced treatment helps to diminish the look of wrinkles and skin discoloration while minimizing the risk of irritation commonly associated with traditional retinols.

This set contains:
- 0.5 oz Miracle Worker Dark Spot Corrector
- 1 oz Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Retinoid Solution and 30 Pads Miraculous Anti-Aging Retinoid Treatment

What else you need to know:
This system mirrors the number one professional protocol for addressing dark spots: skin brightener plus a retinoid treatment equals amplified results in just 2 weeks.

Research results:
According to Philosophy, after 4 weeks of use, 77% of women reported improved skin evenness and brightness
- 2 weeks of use showed visible improvement in skin radiance
- 8 weeks of use showed improved appearance of skin discoloration and fine lines

What I say:

This stuff is the BOMB-DIGGITY!!! lol I have sun spots from tanning, hyperpigmentation & alot of redness that was getting hard to cover with makeup so when I seen this at Sephora I decided to give it a try & am soooo glad that I did. The box contains 30 Retinol pads for one month of use and the dark spot corrector lasts closer to 2 months. I am currently on my second set of this & I would say that my discolorations have diminished by AT LEAST 50%. I have some that are almost gone and usually only one spot is visible with makeup now. I feel that one pesky spot should be gone with one more month of use. I really wish I would've taken before/after pics but I started the treatment before I started this blog. The set has a price tag of $80 but it is worth every penny, in my opinion,and is definitely cheaper than laser treatments with a dermatologist. This product can be a little drying to the skin so I've been applying the Philosophy Hope in a Jar after the treatment. It's a very hydrating moisturizer so if you are prone to oily skin then I would make sure to get the oil free. Hope this info is helpful to you ladies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment