Monday, February 27, 2012

Carol's Daughter




The older I get, the more I want to take good care of my hair & skin. I love body products just as much as I love makeup so I wanted to share with you my favorite place to shop for hair & body products.

Carol's Daughter is a line of organic beauty products, including products for hair, skin, and body, as well as fragrances. It was founded by a woman 18 years ago who started making her products out of her kitchen. It's grown into a successful company with numerous celebrity clients. You can find her products online as well as Sephora.

The first product that I purchased from Carol's Daughter was the Black Vanilla Moisturizing Hair Smoothie. This conditioner totally changed the texture of my hair. I still use it today. I also use the Monoi Repairing Hair Mask
but can only use it about once a month because it is so moisturizing that it makes my hair slightly oily. I wash my hair as soon as I get in the shower, then I use either of the above moisturizers and leave it on until I'm done showering then rinse it out. It leaves my hair amazingly soft.

My most recent purchase is a new product called the Ecstasy Shea Souffle for dry to extra dry skin. It smells DREAMY! Actually I went to the site looking to see if they have a fragrance in this scent & am excited to find they do so I'm ordering it as soon as I finish this post :) I have never purchased anything from them that I didn't like. Let me know if you use anything from there or if you decide to give them a try. I promise you won't be disappointed if you do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment