Monday, February 13, 2012

DIY Makeup Brush Holder




This is a super cute-super easy idea to add some cuteness to your bathroom, bedroom, any place you store your makeup brushes. You need

1. Glass jar of your size/shape
2. Colorfill (found at Michael's)
3. Ribbon
4. Any sort of decoration you'd like to add to it.
5. Scissors & a hot glue gun. Have fun!

My favorite colors are pink & black so I decided to use pink ribbon & a black flower clip. The possibilities are endless. You can use anything you want to use. Let your creativity flow. I personally feel like I need to upgrade to a bigger container & add another bag of colorfill to mine, but you get the idea. I'd love to see photos of your creations if you give this a try! :) BTW, all of the brushes pictured are from Sigma!

0 comments:

Post a Comment