Saturday, February 4, 2012

A few Drug Store Favs




I don't have a ton of different drug store products but I do have a few that I like. Most of the drug store products that I do have are lipsticks. I have very few high end lipsticks & really do prefer to purchase my lipstick from WalMart or Walgreens.

The two products on the top row are the L'Oreal HIP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner in Brown & NYX Blush in Mocha. I LOVE the L'Oreal cream eyeliner. It glides on & lasts all day without smudging. In fact, if I do make a minor mistake while applying, I have a really hard time cleaning it up without eye makeup remover. Once it is on, it doesn't budge. I do like the blushes by NYX as well. This color is very pretty.

The middle product is a heavy duty concealer by Hard Candy & can be purchased at Walmart. A little goes a long way and it provides full coverage. The product on the far right is also a concealer by Maybelline. It's the Age Rewind concealer and is highly recommended by alot of YouTube makeup guru's.

Bottom row left is the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation. It's a nice full coverage foundation and it is what I buy for my daughter & she loves it.

The lipsticks on the bottom are the Revlon Lip Butters & Maybelline 14 hr lipstick. I have multiple shades in each of these but the Maybelline is my favorite. They smell fruity & are creamy and last a long time. The Lip butters are more sheer & very moisturizing and are now available at WalMart.

I have purchased quite a few items from Sephora that I should have a blog post on by Monday evening or Tuesday! Thanks for reading & don't forget to subscribe! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment