Friday, February 17, 2012

February Birchbox vs My Glam Bag




I shared with all of you what each of these services is about & showed you what I received from them last month. If you didn't read the post & want more info on them feel free to check out my older posts. I believe both subscriptions are still sold out & still taking sign ups on a waiting list.

Birchbox

Colorescience Pro Glow & Go Travel Puff
Use these handy, powder filled puffs to keep your skin shine-free and luminous while you're out on the town. Full-size compact $50

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant
Skincare insiders swear by this genius exfoliating powder. Just add water to creat a rich paste that will buff dead cells away. Full-size $50

Eye Rock Designer Liner
Stop wrestling with the liquid liner and achieve a perfect cat eye with these single use stick-on liner strips. 2 packs of 4, $13

Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint
The votes are in, and this award-winning tinted moisturizer tops the list. It's out daily shortcut to dewy, glowing skin. Full-size $38

Heart Shaped Nail File
There's no shame in filing your nails in public with this heart-shaped, neon looker.

Birchbox Digital Download
Six free tunes from Green River Ordinance, an indie rock band poised to hit the spotlight.


My Glam Bag

X Out Shine Control
Stay flawless and shine free with this oil-free moisturizer with a mattifying complex

NYX Roll On Shimmer
NYX's brand new, intensely rich, shimmering powder that can be applied to the eyes, face and body

Premier Dead Sea Cinderella Mask
Luxury skincare rich in life-enhancing minerals from the Dead Sea waters.

NuMe Professional Styling Tools and Hair Extensions $100 Gift Card
Enjoy $100 towards NuMe products. Hair tools that will revolutionize your everyday look.

Freeman Facial Mask Sachets Pineapple or Goji Berry
Turn your date night prep time into a soothing spa experience with easy-to-use skin perfecting masks.

In my opinion, My Glam wins again this month. The samples that are given are larger than those with Birchbox & the $100 gift card, when this service costs me $10 is awesome by itself. I do like both services. As a beauty product lover, I love being introduced to tons of new products that I wouldn't know about regardless. Who doesn't love getting packages every month & being excited to find out what's inside?!?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment