Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sephora Haul



These are the products I purchased at my most recent trip to Sephora and my thoughts on each one.

Makeup Forever HD Complexion Starter Kit
- 0.17 oz HD Microfinish Powder
- HD Kabuki Brush
- 0.5 oz HD Microperfecting Primer
- 1.01 oz HD Invisible Cover Foundation in 118

I LOVE this stuff. I've used the foundation for about a month now. It's full coverage, easy to apply and is my new holy grail foundation. The primer and microfinish powder are just an added bonus that I will purchase full sizes of when the trial sizes are out.

Philosophy's Miracle Worker Dark Spot Correcting System
- 0.5 oz Miracle Worker Dark Spot Corrector
- 1 oz Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Retinoid Solution and 30 Pads Miraculous Anti-Aging Retinoid Treatment

Love this stuff also. I have several bad spots from sun damage and this stuff has helped diminish them tremendously. This is my 2nd purchase of this kit.

Philosophy's Hope In a Jar Moisturizer
Philosophy Hope in a Jar is a 99.9% oil-free, deeply hydrating, lightweight wonder designed to smooth the complexion while reducing the appearance of wrinkles and discoloration. Originally created for the medical market, this expert essential delivers soft, healthy, glowing results.

I like this too. Hydrating without leaving my face oily like alot of other moisturizers.

Benefit Bronzer in Hoola
This is just ok in my book. I've seen so many rave reviews on it but I still find myself using my NARS Bronzer in Laguna instead.

Red Carpet Reveal Eye & Cheek Palette by LORAC
- Debut Eyeshadow (shimmering cream with gold pearl)
- Pose Eyeshadow (shimmering taupe)
- Interview Eyeshadow (shimmering dark brown)
- Main Attraction Blush (shimmering rose)

I've used this palette everyday this week. Love the browns in it and the debut eyeshadow is perfect as a brow & inner eye highlight. I've even used the blush as an eye color. It's like a brownish rosey color!

Let me know if you have any questions about any of these products. I'd love to help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment