Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Glam Bag




I got my "My Glam" bag in the mail today. It's my first one and I'm so excited. It shipped in a cute pink bubble envelope, which I thought was adorable. The theme this month was all about organic so it came in a cute little zipper pouch. Here is the info on the contents of the bag.

Sheer Cover Duo Concealer Retail Price $29
A unique pigment and mineral complex that provides full coverage with a sheer flawless finish.

Wen Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner Retail Price $36
A single step hair cleansing conditioner made with natural ingredients. It won't strip hair and scalp of natural oils and leaves hair thick and hydrated.

Free Cucumber Facial Peel-Off Masque & Sachets Retails Price $8
Nourish, hydrate and replenish with these peel-off masks that leave skin with a gorgeous glow

theBalm Cosmetics Shady Lady Retail Price $16
Shady lady can be used as a shadow or a liner to illuminate your eyes with color

Now, I am giving away one of these for my subscribers. Subscribe if you haven't already and leave me a comment telling me your favorite beauty product OR a suggestion on what you would like to see a blog post about. Only one comment/entry per person please. Winner will be chosen by random.org Friday the 20th after 8pm.

3 comments:

  1. Right now I am addicted to Urban Decay 24/7 glide on eye pencils, and smash box eyelid primer. Both completely totally worth the cost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard about this stuff,but I have not used any yet..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still wear the same makeup I did in highschool so I want to see a blog post about what kind of makeup to wear that won't settle into my laugh line wrinkles:(

    ReplyDelete