Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Favs & Flops




I have a couple of products that I purchased in the last couple of weeks. Some of them are favs & some of them well....they FLOPPED!

My first fav is my new MUFE 5 Camouflage Cream Palette - No. 1. It has 5 different shades of concealer. It's versatile and can cover multiple issues with the use of the one palette. There's a green color to even out redness; a peachy color for dark circles because it cancels out the blueness. That still leaves 3 other colors to work with. The concealers are cream based and are very pigmented so very little goes a long way. It has a price tag of $36 which sounds like a lot, but when you consider that you are getting 5 different concealers for this price then it isn't so bad. You're paying about $7 each which is better than Walmart prices!

Sigma Brush Cup Holder. It snaps together to take your brushes on the go without damaging or smashing the brushes. When you aren't using it for travel, it separates into 2 brush cups.

Coastal Scents Beijing Go Palette. The perfect shades of peach & purples that really make my blue eyes pop.

Now for my FLOP! I wanted to try out the Loreal Paris Studio Secrets Anti-Redness Primer. It is green and you put it on before your foundation and I just did not like it. The consistency was really runny and I could not tell a difference in coverage. I bought it before getting my MUFE concealer palette and plan on returning it to Walmart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment