Saturday, January 14, 2012

Makeup Organization




Some of you have seen this on my Facebook page, but I wanted to share how I organize my makeup. I've been wanting The Clear Cube for a long time. I seen it used by The Kardashian's on their reality show, but with a price tag of $300 I knew I needed to keep looking for find a more affordable way to organize. I decided to search The Container Store and found exactly what I was looking for. I purchased the Clear Shirt & Accessory Drawer. I actually bought 2 of them and they stack perfectly on top of one another and hold everything that I need them too. I also purchased the dividers for the drawers. Now I'm sure the quality isn't the same as the Clear Cube. Mine is plastic where the Clear Cube is acrylic (I think) but it serves it's purpose without me feeling guilty over the hefty price tag. It also keeps my hubby off of my back about my makeup taking over the bathroom! lol What do y'all use to store your makeup?

Please Please don't forget to subscribe! Hope y'all are enjoying my blog.




4 comments:

  1. Thank you Charlie for the tips on make-up. Maybe I will start wearing some again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genius idea! I love makeup but have been in a rut and your blog gets me excited about it all over again :) -Lindsey momandwife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this idea!

    I'm in the UK (found your blog via Mom & Wife on Facebook) and am so sad we don't have one of these stores. I'm off to search the web for something similar!

    What a fantastic find !
    ~ Natalie @ thebeautyleader.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I purchased it online at thecontainerstore.com Not sure if they will deliver to you or not in the UK but thanks for checking out my blog!

    ReplyDelete