Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Makeup Before/After





My 9 year old has begged me not to post the before picture saying "um, Mommy you DO NOT need to post that picture". I asked "why not?". She says "you just shouldn't". lol So I had to explain that showing my face before makeup was one of the points of posting it. She said that makeup is definitely my friend.

I wanted to post pics of before & after makeup so that you could all see the coverage that I get from my Makeup Forever HD foundation. It works wonders I'd say :)
The quality of the pics aren't the greatest because they're taken with my Iphone 4s but you can still see some of the spots & discoloration in the before pic. My worst area as far as needing coverage is my cheeks. I have alot of redness on my cheeks for some reason. I did try a new product today for that issue but I will save my opinions for my Friday Favs & Flops. I need to get a better pic with my camera and when I do I will post it so you can see alot better what I'm talking about. I don't think this picture really shows the bad discoloration issues with my skin.

1 comment:

  1. Girl your face looked perfect before makeup! But I'm still trying the Makeup Forever HD, so excited :)

    ReplyDelete